choose tcs for happy patients
TCS is a certified ISO 13845 company, specializing in the manufacture of dental resins and dental care from the highest quality materials. TCS is recognized globally as one of the best solutions for the development and care of thermoplastic dental appliances.
Learn more about our products.
Prescribe TCS Partial Dentures
For Happier Patients.
The TCS Experience
Win-Win PhilosophyYour success is our success. Let us help you promote TCS with free promotional material and samples of denture cleanser, because together, we can create smiles.
InnovationA philosophy to continuous improvement guides us to develop better methods, tools, materials, educational programs, and creative ways to add customer value.
QualityA passionate commitment to quality is one of the core principles that governs TCS. At TCS management monitors and reviews its quality through the implementation of an effective Quality Management System based on ISO 13485 standards.
Manufacturing in-house in the USAWe take pride in providing products of the highest quality. Our goal is to get the same high quality to the final product so that the patient can reap the benefits of a properly constructed appliance.
Together We SmileWe are grateful to have the opportunity to give back the best way we can - creating smiles for low income communities.
Benefits of TCS Appliances
TCS resins have properties that allow partials to be fabricated very thin without compromising durability, making them very flexible and comfortable for every day use.
TCS restorations are manufactured to blend naturally with a patients surrounding tissue and gums. A well designed and fabricated TCS appliance is unnoticeable in a patient's mouth.
TCS restorations are biocompatible and ideal for patients that are allergic to monomer found in acrylic dentures.
Unlike permanent tooth replacement options such as, crown/bridge and implants, TCS partials are non-invasive, making them ideal for patients with a low threshold for pain and/or for the elderly. The unique characteristics of TCS partials utilize the tissue undercuts and portions of abutment teeth for retention.
TCS restorations can last a lifetime. Their unique characteristics allow for a break resistant and highly durable restoration. Natural changes in the mouth may require changes to the restoration. Eg. tooth addition.
Indications & Contraindications
- Economical, aesthetic solution for missing teeth.
- Patients with concerns over metal restorations.
- Gingival veneers to mask exposed root surfaces.
- Patients with allergies to monomer and/or nickel.
- Transitional restoration during the healing period for implants.
- Patients with presence of tori.
- Oral cancer patients.
- Cleft palate patients.
- Need for more rigid appliance due to poor tissue support or few remaining teeth
- Free-end saddle with teeth missing from the 1st bicuspid
- Cast rest seats if soft tissue is a concern
Note: Consider Karadent™ when more stability is required.
- Full denture
- Immediate application: due to recession, allow 8 to 10 weeks healing time when prescribing a TCS restoration as a permanent solution
- Full dentures, partial dentures that require a rigid material, clear frameworks, & nightguards
- Economical, aesthetic solution for missing teeth
- Patients with concerns over metal restorations
- Patients with allergies to monomer and/or nickel
- Transitional restoration during the healing period for implants
- Partials when more stability is needed due to poor tissue support or few remaining teeth
- Partials when more stability is needed for free-end saddles with teeth missing from the 1st bicuspid
- Flexible Partial Dentures
- Patients with the presence of lingual tori
A Genuine TCS Appliance
There are many imitation products that are not FDA cleared, nor do they have the unique characteristics of TCS. Here are ways you can prevent your practice from receiving appliances made with imitation products.
- Choose a trustworthy lab. Look at our list of TCS Certified Labs.
- Ask your laboratory for TCS by name.
- When you receive a TCS appliance from the laboratory be sure the appliance is in a branded plastic bag along with a TCS patient care pamphlet and a sample of *TCS Concentrated Dental Appliance Cleaner.
- Be sure the brand is indicated on the bill.
* The sample of TCS Concentrated Dental Appliance Cleaner will only be included with appliances fabricated in the USA and Canada.
Get a list of Certifed labs
Free of Charge
Free U.S. Shipping Only
Become a TCS Fresh Affiliate
Legal Documents & Downloads
Promo material to give to patients.
Frequently Asked Questions