prescribe the best for your patients
Doctors are prescribing TCS for patients with missing teeth for its reliability, comfort, and superior aesthetics.
TCS offers two base materials for flexible partial dentures (Unbreakable™ and iFlex™)
and one semi-rigid base material (Karadent™) for full dentures, clear clasps, & frameworks.
Tips and Techniques
Download Informational Brochure
Benefits of TCS Appliances
TCS resins have properties that allow partials to be fabricated very thin without compromising durability, making them very flexible and comfortable for every day use.
TCS restorations are manufactured to blend naturally with a patients surrounding tissue and gums. A well designed and fabricated TCS appliance is unnoticeable in a patient's mouth.
TCS restorations are biocompatible and ideal for patients that are allergic to monomer found in acrylic dentures.
Unlike permanent tooth replacement options such as, crown/bridge and implants, TCS partials are non-invasive, making them ideal for patients with a low threshold for pain and/or for the elderly. The unique characteristics of TCS partials utilize the tissue undercuts and portions of abutment teeth for retention.
TCS restorations can last a lifetime. Their unique characteristics allow for a break resistant and highly durable restoration. Natural changes in the mouth may require changes to the restoration. Eg. tooth addition.
Indications & Contraindications
- Economical, aesthetic solution for missing teeth.
- Patients with concerns over metal restorations.
- Gingival veneers to mask exposed root surfaces.
- Patients with allergies to monomer and/or nickel.
- Transitional restoration during the healing period for implants.
- Patients with presence of tori.
- Oral cancer patients.
- Cleft palate patients.
- Need for more rigid appliance due to poor tissue support or few remaining teeth
- Free-end saddle with teeth missing from the 1st bicuspid
- Cast rest seats if soft tissue is a concern
Note: Consider Karadent™ when more stability is required.
- Full denture
- Immediate application: due to recession, allow 8 to 10 weeks healing time when prescribing a TCS restoration as a permanent solution
- Full dentures, partial dentures that require a rigid material, clear frameworks, & nightguards
- Economical, aesthetic solution for missing teeth
- Patients with concerns over metal restorations
- Patients with allergies to monomer and/or nickel
- Transitional restoration during the healing period for implants
- Partials when more stability is needed due to poor tissue support or few remaining teeth
- Partials when more stability is needed for free-end saddles with teeth missing from the 1st bicuspid
- Flexible Partial Dentures
- Patients with the presence of lingual tori
A Genuine TCS Appliance
There are many imitation products that are not FDA cleared, nor do they have the unique characteristics of TCS. Be sure you are receiving a genuine TCS appliance.
Choose a trustworthy lab
Ask for a list of TCS Certified Labs.
Ask your laboratory for TCS by name
Ensure the following
Be sure the appliance is in a branded plastic bag along with a TCS patient care pamphlet and a sample of *TCS Concentrated Dental Appliance Cleaner. (USA only)
Offer a Professional
To Your Patients
Offer TCS Fresh Dental Appliance Cleaner to your patients
for an easy way to maintain their TCS Appliances.
Register as a TCS Fresh Affiliate