Equipment manufactured by TCS, Inc. is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship from the original date of purchase for the periods indicated below.
Products Covered Under Warranty
- Item # 3525-01 Air Injector with Built in Furnace (110V)
- Item # 3525-02 Air Injector with Built in Furnace (220V)
- Item # 3614-01 Duplicating Unit – 2 Gallon. Model TCS105 (110V)
- Item # 7000-JP JP90 Handheld Injector
- Item # 3506-01 Manual Injector (110V)
- Item # 3512-01 Digital Furnace (110V)
- Item # 3212-02 Digital Furnace (220V)
- Item # 3504-01 Hydraulic Injector (110V)
- Item # 3504-02 Hydraulic Injector (220V)
How to Obtain This Warranty
The product must be registered with TCS, Inc. before warranty service is rendered. The warranty for the equipment will not be honored unless the Warranty Registration Portion of this Statement is completed and sent back to TCS, Inc. within 30 days of purchase.
- Warranty service is only covered during the warranty period.
- To obtain service, contact TCS Inc. to obtain a RMA.
- Ship the equipment freight prepaid, together with a written description of the claimed defect.
- Pack the equipment in the original or equivalent packing. Damage in transit is the end user’s responsibility and may be a cause TO VOID THE WARRANTY.
- If upon examination of received items no breakdown or need for repair is found, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
- Equipment received without a valid warranty registration will be refused or will be charged for the repair.
- Free ground shipping both ways for repaired machine and/or loaner (if necessary, and subject to availability). Customer is responsible for difference in shipping fees for express shipping if requested.
Refer to Repair/Replacement Policy and Loaner Policy.
Warranty Limit and Exclusion
Equipment not packed carefully can be damaged in shipping. Customer is responsible for the costs of shipping damages. We recommend that all items be returned to TCS via traceable carrier (FedEx, UPS), as TCS, Inc. is not responsible for goods not received. This warranty covers defects in manufacturing discovered while using the product as recommended by the manufacturer. TCS, Inc. is not liable under any circumstances for damage or reduction in performance directly or indirectly resulting from misuse, abuse, natural disaster, incorrect power line voltage, accident, improper maintenance or daily wear and tear.
Limitation of Liability and Remedies
TCS, Inc. liability for warranty claims shall be limited to the repair of the product or part during the warranty period.