Unbreakable™ by TCS
Original Nylon material with unbeatable strength.
The original TCS resin for removable flexible appliances.
Unbreakable™ is an extremely resilient, high performance nylon thermoplastic popular for its unbeatable strength and exceptional memory. A guaranteed unbreakable material that allows for a highly durable, lightweight, and aesthetic removable flexible partial.
Unbreakable™ can be repaired with re-injection. Small repairs, air bubbles, clasps and 1 tooth additions can be made with the Hot Air Welder or the JP90 injector.
Sold in packs of 5 cartridges or in bulk. *Available in a variety of shades and sizes. View chart below.
D5225 Maxillary Partial Denture
D5526 Mandibular Partial Denture
- An extremely resilient, high performance nylon thermoplastic
- Aesthetic properties – manufactured to blend naturally with a patient’s surrounding tissue and gums
- Guaranteed unbreakable due to its unique properties
- Stain resistant and biocompatible
- Offers an ideal degree of flexibility (flexibility may vary depending on the thickness of the partial)
- Designed for exceptional memory to hold its form
- A modern fit, lightweight, and durable
- Repairable and rebasable
- Millions of successful cases prescribed
- Economical, aesthetic solution for missing teeth
- Patients with concerns over metal restorations
- Gingival veneers to mask exposed root surfaces
- Patients with allergies to monomer and/or nickel
- Transitional restoration during the healing period for implants
- Patients with the presence of tori
Indications for metal with Unbreakable™
- Need for more rigid appliance due to poor tissue support or few remaining teeth
- Free-end saddle with teeth missing from the 1st bicuspid
- Cast rest seats if soft tissue is a concern
Note: Consider Karadent™ when more stability is required.
- Full denture
- Immediate application: due to recession, allow 8 to 10 weeks healing time when prescribing a TCS restoration as a permanent solution
When using the TCS Manual Injector or the TCS Hydraulic Injector in conjunction with the TCS Digital Furnace:
- Using 25mm cartridges
- 550°F (288°C) | 11 min
When using the TCS Automatic Air Injector 110V:
- Using 25mm cartridges
- 320°C | 11 min | 145 – 150 PSI
When using the JP90 Handheld Injector in conjunction with the TCS Digital Furnace:
- Using small or large JP Bullets
- 560°F | 15 – 16 min
Important: Melting time and temperature depends on furnace type and calibration. For times and temps on other injection systems please call 866-426-2970 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For best results use lightweight alginate impression materials.
- Soak the appliance under clean, hot tap water for about 1 minute prior to initial insertion. When the appliance cools to a tolerable temperature, gently insert it into the patient’s mouth (This is only recommended for the 1st insertion).
- Use Pink Zirconia Burs (5035Z & 5045Z) or the Green Mounted Stones (4501-01) for making small adjustments, and the TCS Brown Rubber Points to smooth the adjusted areas (4513-01 & 4514-01). Use light pressure in a scrapping motion.
- For a quick re-polish, we recommended using the Green Hi-Shine polishing paste (4209-02) with a dry Mini Rag Buff (4221-01).
- Recommend the TCS Concentrated Dental Appliance Cleaner to your patients for optimal maintenance of Unbreakable™ appliances.
TCS appliances are very easy to care for when using TCS Fresh. To keep them looking and feeling like new, please have your patients follow these simple recommendations for daily cleaning:
- Continue to brush your natural teeth and gums as directed.
- Rinse the appliance under warm running water for approximately 10-30 seconds to remove any food particles.
- Brush the appliance with a soft bristle brush using water only. Rinse again.
- Create a cleansing solution with 1 packet of TCS Concentrated Dental Appliance Cleaner and about 1 cup of lukewarm water. The solution lasts an entire week (7 days).
- Place the appliance in the cleansing solution for at least 15 minutes daily and rinse the appliance thoroughly before re-insertion into the mouth. When possible, keep appliance in water or the cleansing solution when not being worn.
Important: Do not use bleach, toothpaste, or similar cleaning products, these may discolor or scratch the surface of the appliance causing micro-tears where bacteria can form in. For more information on how to care for your appliance click here.
Each TCS case includes a 1-week supply sample sachet of the TCS Concentrated Dental Appliance Cleaner, patient instructions and a delivery bag. *USA only
For more information regarding TCS Fresh click here.