TCS Certified Labs
Become a TCS Certified Laboratory.
TCS Certified Labs are added to our Network of Labs for doctors. Whenever a doctor in your area requests a laboratory that produces TCS appliances, we will refer your laboratory!
As a TCS Certified Lab, you can earn points to redeem TCS’s most popular tools.
Our point-reward system is calculated by the number of cartridges purchased within a given quarter.
Equipment Repair Discount
TCS Certified Labs receive 10% off most repairs and receive free one-way ground shipping.
Personalized Promotional Material
Although our promotional material is free for all laboratories, TCS Certified Labs have exclusive access to working with our marketing team for personalized materials, social media posts, and TCS Shade Guides.
Get TCS News First
As a TCS Certified Lab, you will always be the first to know about new products, promotions, and news!
How To Submit Your Virtual Case
Thank you for your interest in becoming a TCS Certified Laboratory. You will need to fabricate a TCS appliance using one of the three TCS resins (Unbreakable™, iFlex™, or Karadent™) to complete the application process. Be sure to produce your best work as you will need to document your virtual case and submit the videos/photos for your application to be approved.
Follow this step-by-step guide to correctly document and submit your TCS case for evaluation.
Before submitting your virtual case for evaluation verify that you have already emailed your Certified TCS Lab Application to our sales team with the subject line, “Certified Lab Application”: email@example.com
Or verify that the sales team has received your application.
TCS will use this 4-point scale to score your virtual case under the following criteria listed in the chart below.
4 – Excellent 3 – Good 2 – Fair 1 – Needs Improvement
Score out of 4
Our team will need a minimum of 5 images of your virtual case. Cases will only be evaluated if the following images are provided. Below are examples of the angles we require. Any additional images are not required but always welcomed.
Our team will need a minimum of 2 videos of your virtual case. Cases will only be evaluated if the following videos are provided. Any additional videos are not required but always welcomed.
Video 1: Document the case fitting to the model. Be sure to capture the snap to the model.
Video 2: With the appliance fitted to the model, rotate the case, and capture every angle of the case. Be sure to move slowly and focus on all the details.
Text* all media to our sales team:
Text Phone #: 562-241-1225
*Note the name of your laboratory and the name on your application.
1. Your lab will be listed in our Referral Program for Dentists.
2. Receive a Certified TCS Lab certificate, a TCS apron, a pack of Med 25mm St. Pink cartridges, and free products based on points earned from TCS related purchases.
3. Receive 10% off repairs on TCS equipment.
4. Use our exclusive TCS Certified Lab logo to advertise your certification.
5. Work with our marketing team for personalized promotional material and social media posts.
6. Get exclusive news about TCS first.
1. TCS Unbrekable™, iFlex™, and/or Karadent™ listed on price list, advertisements, website, etc.
2. Proof of workmanship: Virtual submission of a TCS appliance (images and videos) for evaluation.
3. Deliver TCS products with name properly inicated on the invoice.
4. Willing to share cases with our social media team.
5. Located in the USA.
*Certification is only valid for 2 years
How To Apply:
1. Complete the Certified TCS Labs application below or download.
2. Gather required documents: Price list, RX form that includes TCS resin by name. Any sort of advertisement of link to your website that includes TCS. Two recent bills showing proof of purchase.
3. Email application and required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org With subject line: Certified Lab Application.
4. Fabricate a TCS appliance and text images and videos to: 562-241-1225 Use the step by step guide below.
5. We will contact you to set up a Zoom Evaluation regarding your case.