TCS, Inc. is recognized worldwide in the dental industry for excellent quality, service and innovation.
TCS was founded in 2000 in Signal Hill, California USA to supply dental laboratories with materials, tools, equipment and education necessary for fabricating removable dental appliances. Throughout the years TCS has grown to become a leading manufacturer in its class. TCS continues to develop new and innovative products for the dental industry. Proudly manufacturing resins and equipment in-house in the USA.
An ISO 13485 Certified Company.
Mission & Core Values
Vision: We aspire to be recognized as a model dental manufacturing company worldwide and admired for its people, partnerships, and performance. We achieve this by remaining committed to our core values and quality policy.
Mission: To be valued by our customers for offering high-quality dental products and excellent service worldwide, while running our business in accordance with our core values.
TCS’s defined company culture shapes the way we operate. It consists of 3 key components:
- Our core values guide the way we behave and dictate the way business is conducted.
- A commitment to operating with integrity and compliance ensures honest, legal, and responsible business practices.
- Our quality policy drives our goal to achieve ultimate customer satisfaction.
- We build long-lasting relationships with our customers and strive to surpass expectations.
- We create value for our customers by providing high-quality dental products and services.
- We strive to employ highly skilled and motivated individuals.
- We ensure that adequate training is performed and resources are readily available.
- We strive to inspire, motivate and challenge our team members for self-growth, and as part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
- We operate with high integrity and mutual respect.
- We tackle challenges with purpose and efficiency.
- We partner with suppliers that share our business ethics.
- We are responsible to ensure that requirements are clearly defined and delivered in an effective and timely manner.
- We expect our suppliers to provide defect-free components that conform to our requirements.
Innovation & Continuous Improvement:
- We are committed to developing new and creative ways to add customer value.
- We focus on continuously improving our products, services, and processes.
- We challenge ourselves to maximize our potential.
INTEGRITY AND COMPLIANCE
- We are committed to operating with integrity and honesty and in accordance with the law.
- All employees are expected to conduct business anywhere in the world, whether within or outside the company with legality, integrity, and without conflict of interest.
A passionate commitment to quality is one of the core principles that governs TCS. We are committed to providing helpful customer service and delivering the highest quality dental products by assuring their performance, consistency, safety, and value. We recognize that consistently delivering defect-free dental material on time is only one characteristic of our commitment to meet customers, regulatory, and quality requirements.
We strive for excellence in customer service and maintain a system for continuous improvement. This commitment is rooted in our core values and is essential to our continued growth and success. To realize our goals, TCS management monitors and reviews its quality performance through the implementation of an effective Quality Management System based on ISO 13485 Standards. TCS is an ISO 13485 Certified Company.
Marilin Luchetti is the co-founder and CEO of TCS. She began her career in the dental industry over 30 years ago as a technician at her parent’s side. She is dedicated to the company’s vision of continuous growth by surrounding herself with a group of highly motivated professionals.
Patricia Posca began her career as a dental technician, she has over 35 years of experience in the industry, with over 10 years of managing and quality control expertise. She joined TCS in 2006, as the General Manager, Patricia oversees all aspects of the manufacturing, packaging and shipping process.
Abraham Cortina is the Vice President of Business Development and Sales. Abraham led the development of TCS’s newest resin, Karadent™. He joined TCS in 2010, since then he has traveled worldwide organizing training events and lectures to help build solid foundations for successful business relations.
Allie Cortina joined TCS in 2008. As the COO of TCS, she focuses her attention on all aspects of the company for continuous improvement. She expertly leads strategic planning and innovation for the company.
Pascui Krajewski uses her creative passion to create the website, graphic designs, advertising, and the overall image for TCS. She uses her attention-to-detail to create brochures, instructional manuals, videos, etc. She is also in charge of keeping social media up-to-date and relevant. Feel free to contact her for advertising opportunities, including text and images for promotional purposes.
Please feel free to contact us. We are dedicated to providing you with excellent products, service, and support.
We are located at:
Manufacturing, distribution, main office
West Coast Training Facility
2619 Lime Ave.
Signal Hill, CA 90755
East Coast Training Facility
73-B Roosevelt Ave.
Valley Stream, NY 11581
Toll Free: 866-426-2970
Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org or tcsdental