Karadent™ by TCS
An upgrade from acrylic without compromising stability.
A shrink-free fit for partients in need of a full denture or clear framework.
Karadent™ by TCS
Karadent™ by tcs® is a semi-rigid, microcrystalline polymer thermoplastic. Karadent™ is your ideal upgrade from acrylic dentures offering the stability and simplicity of acrylic/metal partials without compromising aesthetics. Ideal for full dentures, semi-flexible partial dentures, clear clasps, framework, and nightguards.
Choose Karadent™ for modern, lightweight, and durable dentures.
Sold in packs of 5 cartridges or in bulk. *Available in a variety of shades and sizes. View chart below.
D5110 Maxillary Complete Denture
D5120 Mandibular Complete Denture
D5225 Maxillary Partial Denture
D5526 Mandibular Partial Denture
Available in Shades
- Semi-rigid, microcrystalline polymer thermoplastic
- Ideal for full dentures, semi-flexible partial dentures, clear clasps, frameworks, and nightguards
- Aesthetic properties – manufactured to blend naturally with a patient’s surrounding tissue and gums
- An upgrade from traditional acrylic dentures and finishes completely transparent in our Clear shade
- Minimal water absorption
- No volume shrinkage for an exceptional fit
- A modern fit, lightweight, with maximum strength, and durability
- Easy to repair, rebase, and reline with acrylic (laboratory procedure using fusing liquid)
- Quick and easy chairside adjustments
- Full dentures, partial dentures, clear frameworks, and nightguards
- Economical, aesthetic solution for missing teeth
- Patients with concerns over metal restorations
- Patients with allergies to monomer and/or nickel
- Transitional restoration during the healing period for implants
- Partial dentures when more stability is needed due to poor tissue support or few remaining teeth
- Partial dentures when more stability is needed for free-end saddles with teeth missing from the 1st bicuspid
- Flexible partial dentures
- Patients with the presence of lingual tori
When using the TCS Manual Injector or the TCS Hydraulic Injector in conjunction with the TCS Digital Furnace:
- Using 25mm cartridges
- 550°F (288°C) | 15 – 16 min
When using the TCS Automatic Air Injector 110V:
- Using 25mm cartridges
- 320°C | 15 – 16 min | 150 – 165 PSI
Important: Melting time and temperature depends on furnace type and calibration. For time and temps on other injection systems please call 866-426-2970 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For best results use lightweight alginate impression materials.
- Adjusting Karadent™ is quick and easy; simply use traditional acrylic techniques.
- Use Pink Zirconia Burs (5035Z & 5045Z) or any Carbide Bur (including burs used for acrylic) for small adjustments, and the Brown Rubber Points (4513-01 & 4514-01) to smooth the adjusted areas.
- For a quick re-polish, we recommend applying the Green Hi-Shine polishing paste (4209-02) with a dry Mini Rag Buff (4221-01).
- Recommend the TCS Concentrated Dental Appliance Cleaner to your patients for optimal maintenance of Karadent™ appliances.
TCS appliances are very easy to care for when using TCS Fresh. To keep them looking and feeling like new, please have your patients follow these simple recommendations for daily cleaning:
- Continue to brush your natural teeth and gums as directed.
- Rinse the appliance under warm running water for approximately 10-30 seconds to remove any food particles.
- Brush the appliance with a soft bristle brush using water only. Rinse again.
- Create a cleansing solution with 1 packet of TCS Concentrated Dental Appliance Cleaner and about 1 cup of lukewarm water. The solution lasts an entire week (7 days).
- Place the appliance in the cleansing solution for at least 15 minutes daily and rinse the appliance thoroughly before re-insertion into the mouth. When possible, keep appliance in water or the cleansing solution when not being worn.
Important: Do not use bleach, toothpaste, or similar cleaning products, these may discolor or scratch the surface of the appliance causing micro-tears where bacteria can form in. For more information on how to care for your appliance click here.
Each TCS case includes a 1-week supply sample sachet of the TCS Concentrated Dental Appliance Cleaner, patient instructions and a delivery bag. *USA only
For more information regarding TCS Fresh click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us at